1. Annual European Medical-Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease | July 11, 2018
The Charles E. Holman Morgellons Disease Foundation in collaboration with the BCA-clinic presents:
1. Annual European Medical-Scientific Conference on Morgellons Disease
20th October 2018, Augsburg, Germany
Morgellons disease is a bizarre skin condition associated with tickborne disease. It is characterised by disfiguring skin lesions containing multicoloured filaments, often accompanied by fatigue, joint and muscle pain and neurological problems.
We proudly present the following speakers:
- Cindy Casey-Holman, RN Director of CEHMDF
- Ginger Savely, DNP, MSN, Med, FNP
- Carlo Maria Mortellaro, DVM, Prof. of Veterinary Surgical Pathophysiology
- Marianne Middelveen, MSc, MDes
- Carsten Nicolaus, MD, PhD, Director and Founder of BCA-clinic
- Huib Kraaijeveld, Human Rights and WHO
Expect the latest on Morgellons disease including updates on diagnosis, treatment and research.
For more information click here!
Agenda click here!
Save your seat click here!